TEXT-S&P summary: Solvay S.A.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Jan 08 -
Summary analysis -- Solvay S.A. ----------------------------------- 08-Jan-2013
CREDIT RATING: BBB+/Negative/A-2 Country: Belgium
Primary SIC: Chemical
Mult. CUSIP6: 834437
Credit Rating History:
Local currency Foreign currency
07-Sep-2011 BBB+/A-2 BBB+/A-2
24-Aug-2010 A-/A-2 A-/A-2
The ratings on Belgium-based chemical group Solvay S.A. reflect Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' view of its "satisfactory" business risk profile and its "intermediate" financial risk profile.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'