Change to Board of Directors
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Barrick Gold Corporation January 8, 2013 - 03:19:49 PM Change to Board of Directors TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 8, 2013) - Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) announced today that Nathaniel Rothschild has resigned from the Board of Directors of Barrick Gold, effective as of January 7, 2013, due to other time commitments. Mr. Rothschild had been a director of Barrick since April 2010. "On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Nat for his service," said Peter Munk, Founder and Chairman of Barrick Gold. "We are grateful for his many contributions to the company." FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Communications +1 416 309-2943 email@example.com MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd Director, Media Relations +1 416 307-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'