Change to Board of Directors
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jan 08 (MARKET WIRE) -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) announced today that Nathaniel Rothschild has resigned from the Board of Directors of Barrick Gold, effective as of January 7, 2013, due to other time commitments. Mr. Rothschild had been a director of Barrick since April 2010. "On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Nat for his service," said Peter Munk, Founder and Chairman of Barrick Gold. "We are grateful for his many contributions to the company." Contacts: INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Communications +1 416 309-2943 email@example.com MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd Director, Media Relations +1 416 307-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |