Japan PM Abe: Govt to craft growth strategy mid-2013
TOKYO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Tuesday the government will compile a long-term growth strategy for the economy around the middle of this year.
Abe, speaking to reporters, also confirmed the government's plan to map out its economic stimulus package on Friday.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs