Japan PM Abe: Govt to craft growth strategy mid-2013
TOKYO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Tuesday the government will compile a long-term growth strategy for the economy around the middle of this year.
Abe, speaking to reporters, also confirmed the government's plan to map out its economic stimulus package on Friday.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer