Japan PM Abe: Govt to craft growth strategy mid-2013
TOKYO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Tuesday the government will compile a long-term growth strategy for the economy around the middle of this year.
Abe, speaking to reporters, also confirmed the government's plan to map out its economic stimulus package on Friday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections