Japan finmin: want to conclude written policy accord with BOJ
TOKYO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Tuesday that he wants to conclude a written policy accord between the government and the Bank of Japan to enhance coordination to beat deflation.
Aso also told a news conference after a cabinet meeting that the government will purchase bonds issued by the euro-zone's permanent rescue fund to help stabilise the region's financial situation.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |