JPMorgan names industry lobbyist Ryan to head government office
NEW YORK Jan 8 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said it has hired Tim Ryan, chief executive of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, to be its new global chief of regulatory strategy and policy.
Ryan had worked at JPMorgan's investment bank before joining SIFMA in 2008.
Ryan's return to the bank follows the departure at the end of year of Barry Zubrow, who was head of corporate and regulatory affairs.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine