JPMorgan names industry lobbyist Ryan to head government office
NEW YORK Jan 8 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said it has hired Tim Ryan, chief executive of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, to be its new global chief of regulatory strategy and policy.
Ryan had worked at JPMorgan's investment bank before joining SIFMA in 2008.
Ryan's return to the bank follows the departure at the end of year of Barry Zubrow, who was head of corporate and regulatory affairs.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China