Louisiana Stadium & Exposition District to sell $343 mln revs
Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District will sell $343 million of senior revenue refunding bonds on Jan. 15, said a market source on Tuesday.
The sale consists of $297 million of tax-exempt and $46 million of taxable bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
The bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Jan. 14 and will be priced through lead manager Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions