Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 15.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections