Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 15.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor