Bank of Canada buys back C$370.4 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$370.4 million ($375.2 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Jan. 15.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data