Bank of Canada buys back C$370.4 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$370.4 million ($375.2 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Jan. 15.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks