Bank of Canada buys back C$370.4 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$370.4 million ($375.2 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Jan. 15.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower