- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Bank of Canada buys back C$370.4 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$370.4 million ($375.2 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Jan. 15.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this