CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower on U.S. earnings caution
TORONTO, Jan 8 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Tuesday, led down by financial and energy stocks, on investor caution as the U.S. earnings season gets under way. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 13.24 points, or 0.11 percent, at 12,486.31 shortly after the open.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data