European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday after recent advances to 22-month highs, with investors seen trading cautiously before the start of the fourth quarter earnings season.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.2 percent lower.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources