Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.08 pct weaker
LIMA Jan 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.08 percent weaker at 2.547 per dollar.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls