Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.08 pct weaker
LIMA Jan 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.08 percent weaker at 2.547 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |