TEXT-Fitch Withdraws China Hongqiao's 'BB(EXP)' Rating
(The following was released by the rating agency)
HONG KONG, January 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has withdrawn the expected 'BB(EXP)' rating on China Hongqiao Group Limited's (Hongqiao) proposed USD senior unsecured notes. The rating has been withdrawn after the company cancelled the issue of the proposed notes.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case