Nokia says India tax officials raided Chennai unit
HELSINKI Jan 8 (Reuters) - Finnish phone maker Nokia said tax officials raided its manufacturing unit in Chennai, India, on Tuesday.
A Nokia spokesman said he could not confirm details of the raid, including what local authorities were demanding. He said the company was cooperating with the probe. (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted