Nokia says India tax officials raided Chennai unit
HELSINKI Jan 8 (Reuters) - Finnish phone maker Nokia said tax officials raided its manufacturing unit in Chennai, India, on Tuesday.
A Nokia spokesman said he could not confirm details of the raid, including what local authorities were demanding. He said the company was cooperating with the probe. (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border