Nokia says India tax officials raided Chennai unit
HELSINKI Jan 8 (Reuters) - Finnish phone maker Nokia said tax officials raided its manufacturing unit in Chennai, India, on Tuesday.
A Nokia spokesman said he could not confirm details of the raid, including what local authorities were demanding. He said the company was cooperating with the probe. (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |