Lotos drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Polish energy firm Lotos has drilled a dry well northwest of the Ula field in the Norwegian North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Tuesday.
Lotos operates production license 498 with a 25 percent stake while other shareholders include 4Sea Energy (25 percent), Edison International (25 percent), and Skagen 44 (25 percent).
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls