- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Lotos drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Polish energy firm Lotos has drilled a dry well northwest of the Ula field in the Norwegian North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Tuesday.
Lotos operates production license 498 with a 25 percent stake while other shareholders include 4Sea Energy (25 percent), Edison International (25 percent), and Skagen 44 (25 percent).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this