- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Orbitz Worldwide chief financial officer resigns
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide said on Tuesday that Mitch Marcus resigned as chief financial officer to pursue other opportunities and that it has named David Belmont as interim finance chief.
Marcus, 49, was appointed finance chief at the online travel agency in November 2012. His resignation was effective on Tuesday, Orbitz said in a federal filing.
Belmont, 46, served as interim CFO from June to November of 2012. He has previously served as Orbitz group vice president for financial planning and analysis.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this