Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened 0.08 percent to bid 2.547 per dollar.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |