Poland prices EUR1bn 2019 Eurobond at yield of 1.705%
LONDON, Jan 8 (IFR) - The Republic of Poland, rated A2/A-/A-, has priced a EUR1bn January 2019 Eurobond at a yield of 1.705% and a reoffer cash price of 99.547.
Final terms for the deal, which carries a coupon of 1.625%, came at the tight end of guidance of 65bp-70bp over mid-swaps released on Tuesday morning.
BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and UniCredit are the bookrunners on the transaction. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea