Sears says CEO to step down in early Feb
Jan 7 (Reuters) - U.S. retailer Sears Holdings Corp said Chief Executive Louis D'Ambrosio will step down for family health reasons at the end of the company's fiscal year in early February.
Edward Lampert will assume the role of Sears CEO, in addition to his current role as chairman, Sears said in a statement late on Monday.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources