Signet Jewelers' U.S. holiday season same-store sales up 4.7 pct
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Signet Jewelers Ltd, the owner of the mid-priced Kay Jewelers chain, said same-store sales at its U.S. stores rose 4.7 percent during the holiday season.
Signet, which gets more than 80 percent of its revenue from the United States, said same-store sales fell 2.6 percent at its UK division in November and December.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |