Signet Jewelers' U.S. holiday season same-store sales up 4.7 pct
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Signet Jewelers Ltd, the owner of the mid-priced Kay Jewelers chain, said same-store sales at its U.S. stores rose 4.7 percent during the holiday season.
Signet, which gets more than 80 percent of its revenue from the United States, said same-store sales fell 2.6 percent at its UK division in November and December.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message