Spain's Treasury targets 121.3 bln euros debt issue in 2013
MADRID Jan 8 (Reuters) - The Spanish Treasury on Tuesday said its gross bond issuance target for 2013 was 121.3 billion euros ($159 billion), 7.6 percent more than last year.
The Treasury said it would scrap the issue of 18-month Treasury bills from February, and would start issuing 9-month paper.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |