Spanish Treasury says liquidity position is comfortable
MADRID Jan 8 (Reuters) - Spain's liquidity position is very comfortable right now, Treasury Secretary General Inigo Fernandez de Mesa said at a news conference on Tuesday to announce the country's funding targets for 2013.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port