Tesoro to shut its refinery in Hawaii
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Tesoro Corp said on Tuesday it will cease refining operations at its Hawaii refinery in April after it failed to find a buyer for the plant.
The company plans to convert the facility to a storage and distribution terminal, it said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'