TNT Express shares fall on report FedEx not interested in assets
AMSTERDAM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Shares in TNT Express fell 3 percent on Tuesday following a report that FedEx has declined to buy some of the Dutch delivery firm's assets from United Parcel Service.
The refusal of FedEx to buy the assets could make it harder for UPS to win approval for its takeover of TNT Express, the Financial Times reported on Monday night.
TNT Express shares were down 2.5 percent at 7.99 euros by 0804 GMT after touching a low of 7.93 euros.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA