TNT Express shares fall on report FedEx not interested in assets
AMSTERDAM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Shares in TNT Express fell 3 percent on Tuesday following a report that FedEx has declined to buy some of the Dutch delivery firm's assets from United Parcel Service.
The refusal of FedEx to buy the assets could make it harder for UPS to win approval for its takeover of TNT Express, the Financial Times reported on Monday night.
TNT Express shares were down 2.5 percent at 7.99 euros by 0804 GMT after touching a low of 7.93 euros.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight