TNT Express shares fall on report FedEx not interested in assets
AMSTERDAM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Shares in TNT Express fell 3 percent on Tuesday following a report that FedEx has declined to buy some of the Dutch delivery firm's assets from United Parcel Service.
The refusal of FedEx to buy the assets could make it harder for UPS to win approval for its takeover of TNT Express, the Financial Times reported on Monday night.
TNT Express shares were down 2.5 percent at 7.99 euros by 0804 GMT after touching a low of 7.93 euros.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order