TNT Express shares fall on report FedEx not interested in assets
AMSTERDAM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Shares in TNT Express fell 3 percent on Tuesday following a report that FedEx has declined to buy some of the Dutch delivery firm's assets from United Parcel Service.
The refusal of FedEx to buy the assets could make it harder for UPS to win approval for its takeover of TNT Express, the Financial Times reported on Monday night.
TNT Express shares were down 2.5 percent at 7.99 euros by 0804 GMT after touching a low of 7.93 euros.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions