Turkey 2023 Eurobond issue attracts bids worth USD3.5bn
LONDON, Jan 8 (IFR) - The Republic of Turkey's (Ba1/BB/BBB-) upcoming 10-year US dollar-denominated Eurobond issue has attracted bids worth USD3.5bn, according to a source.
Price guidance remains in the 165bp over US Treasuries area and books will close at 1530 GMT.
BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs are the bookrunners on the transaction, which is expected to price later today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World