UMC Reports Sales for December 2012<2303.TW>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130108:nPnHK38808 TAIPEI, Taiwan, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) ("UMC"), today reported unaudited net sales for the month of December 2012. Revenues for December 2012 Period 2012 2011 Y/Y Change Y/Y (%) M/M (%) December 7,796,821 8,104,902 -308,081 -3.80% -13.47% Jan.-Dec. 105,998,159 105,879,723 +118,436 +0.11% N/A (*) All figures in thousands of New Taiwan Dollars (NT$), except for percentages. Additional information about UMC is available on the web at http://www.umc.com. Contacts: Bowen Huang / Peter Lu UMC, Investor Relations Tel: +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16944 / 16904 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE United Microelectronics Corporation
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter