Former Best Buy executive Barry Judge joining LivingSocial
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former Best Buy Co (BBY.N) executive Barry Judge is joining LivingSocial this month, the daily deal company said on Tuesday.
Judge has been appointed chief marketing officer for LivingSocial. He was global chief marketing officer for Best Buy, the world's largest consumer electronics retailer.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking