Former Best Buy executive Barry Judge joining LivingSocial
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former Best Buy Co (BBY.N) executive Barry Judge is joining LivingSocial this month, the daily deal company said on Tuesday.
Judge has been appointed chief marketing officer for LivingSocial. He was global chief marketing officer for Best Buy, the world's largest consumer electronics retailer.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details