Former Best Buy executive Barry Judge joining LivingSocial
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former Best Buy Co (BBY.N) executive Barry Judge is joining LivingSocial this month, the daily deal company said on Tuesday.
Judge has been appointed chief marketing officer for LivingSocial. He was global chief marketing officer for Best Buy, the world's largest consumer electronics retailer.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |