Former Best Buy executive Barry Judge joining LivingSocial
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former Best Buy Co (BBY.N) executive Barry Judge is joining LivingSocial this month, the daily deal company said on Tuesday.
Judge has been appointed chief marketing officer for LivingSocial. He was global chief marketing officer for Best Buy, the world's largest consumer electronics retailer.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?