JPMorgan names industry lobbyist Ryan to head government office
NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said it has hired Tim Ryan, chief executive of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, to be its new global chief of regulatory strategy and policy.
Ryan had worked at JPMorgan's investment bank before joining SIFMA in 2008.
Ryan's return to the bank follows the departure at the end of year of Barry Zubrow, who was head of corporate and regulatory affairs.
(Reporting by David Henry and Jed Horowitz; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks