AIG says will not join lawsuit against U.S. government
Jan 9 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc will not join a lawsuit against the U.S. government over the terms of the insurer's 2008 bailout, the company said on Wednesday.
In a statement, AIG said it expected to file a formal statement explaining its decision in coming weeks with the courts hearing the various cases.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters