Italy's Atlantia says started merger talks with Gemina
MILAN Jan 9 (Reuters) - Italian motorway group Atlantia SpA said on Wednesday it had started talks for a possible merger with Gemina, which controls Rome airport operator ADR.
Sources with direct knowledge of the situation had told Reuters on Tuesday that Atlantia was in talks to acquire Gemina and a decision could be made in the coming months.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port