Italy's Atlantia says started merger talks with Gemina
MILAN Jan 9 (Reuters) - Italian motorway group Atlantia SpA said on Wednesday it had started talks for a possible merger with Gemina, which controls Rome airport operator ADR.
Sources with direct knowledge of the situation had told Reuters on Tuesday that Atlantia was in talks to acquire Gemina and a decision could be made in the coming months.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran