- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
Belgium sets initial price thoughts on new 10-year syndication
LONDON, Jan 9 (IFR) - Belgium is taking indications of interest on its new 10-year euro bond (OLO 68) at mid-swaps plus mid-60bp, said a bank managing the syndicated deal.
The sovereign, rated Aa3/AA/AA, mandated Barclays, Citi, RBS and Societe Generale on Tuesday to manage its first euro bond via syndication in nearly nine months.
Books will open later on Wednesday morning, with pricing later in the afternoon. (Reporting By John Geddie; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this