EXCLUSIVE-BlackRock to buy Credit Suisse's European ETF business-source
NEW YORK Jan 9 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc has won the bidding for Credit Suisse Group AG's European exchange-traded fund business, according to a source familiar with the situation.
The deal is expected to be announced shortly, said the source, who declined be identified because the deal is not yet public. The value of the deal could not be determined.
A BlackRock spokeswoman and a Credit Suisse spokeswoman declined to comment. (Reporting By Jessica Toonkel; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter