British Columbia sells C$500 mln of debt in reopen -term sheet
Jan 9 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of British Columbia on Wednesday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The notes, due Dec. 18, 2022, were priced at 99.7480 to yield 2.729 percent or 82 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
The total issue amount is now C$1.4 billion ($1.41 billion).
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter