- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Cargill profit quadruples, led by grain sector
CHICAGO Jan 9 (Reuters) - U.S. agribusiness giant Cargill Inc said on Wednesday quarterly earnings quadrupled, led by its grain processing and origination sector.
Minneapolis-based Cargill, one of the world's largest privately held businesses and a leader in world commodity markets, said net earnings totaled $409 million for the quarter ended Nov. 30, compared with $100 million for the same period a year ago.
Revenue rose 6 percent to $35.2 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this