Chile retailer Falabella to invest $3.923 bln between 2013-2017
SANTIAGO Jan 9 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Falabella plans to invest $3.923 billion between 2013 and 2017 to boost its presence in Latin America, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
Falabella operates in Chile, Peru, Colombia and Argentina. It aims to open 231 new stores and 20 new shopping malls by 2017.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |