Chile retailer Falabella to invest $3.923 bln between 2013-2017
SANTIAGO Jan 9 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Falabella plans to invest $3.923 billion between 2013 and 2017 to boost its presence in Latin America, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
Falabella operates in Chile, Peru, Colombia and Argentina. It aims to open 231 new stores and 20 new shopping malls by 2017.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions