Mercedes-Benz China 2012 sales up 4 percent to record
BEIJING Jan 9 (Reuters) - Sales in China by the Mercedes-Benz unit of Daimler AG grew about 4 percent last year to an all time high, the company said on Wednesday.
The unit that includes Mercedes-Benz, Smart and other brands sold a total of 206,150 vehicles in 2012.
New products helped boost volume in China, the company said in a statement. (Reporting By Norihiko Shirouzu; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |