Mercedes-Benz China 2012 sales up 4 percent to record
BEIJING Jan 9 (Reuters) - Sales in China by the Mercedes-Benz unit of Daimler AG grew about 4 percent last year to an all time high, the company said on Wednesday.
The unit that includes Mercedes-Benz, Smart and other brands sold a total of 206,150 vehicles in 2012.
New products helped boost volume in China, the company said in a statement. (Reporting By Norihiko Shirouzu; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling