- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Mercedes-Benz China 2012 sales up 4 percent to record
BEIJING Jan 9 (Reuters) - Sales in China by the Mercedes-Benz unit of Daimler AG grew about 4 percent last year to an all time high, the company said on Wednesday.
The unit that includes Mercedes-Benz, Smart and other brands sold a total of 206,150 vehicles in 2012.
New products helped boost volume in China, the company said in a statement. (Reporting By Norihiko Shirouzu; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this