Mercedes-Benz China 2012 sales up 4 percent to record
BEIJING Jan 9 (Reuters) - Sales in China by the Mercedes-Benz unit of Daimler AG grew about 4 percent last year to an all time high, the company said on Wednesday.
The unit that includes Mercedes-Benz, Smart and other brands sold a total of 206,150 vehicles in 2012.
New products helped boost volume in China, the company said in a statement. (Reporting By Norihiko Shirouzu; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |