Constellation Brands third-quarter profit rises 5 pct
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc, the world's largest branded wine maker, reported a higher third-quarter profit as marketing initiatives drove sales.
Net income for the company, whose labels include Robert Mondavi and Ravenswood, rose to $110 million, or 58 cents per share, from $105 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $767 million.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies