Constellation Brands third-quarter profit rises 5 pct
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc, the world's largest branded wine maker, reported a higher third-quarter profit as marketing initiatives drove sales.
Net income for the company, whose labels include Robert Mondavi and Ravenswood, rose to $110 million, or 58 cents per share, from $105 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $767 million.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data