Constellation Brands third-quarter profit rises 5 pct
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc, the world's largest branded wine maker, reported a higher third-quarter profit as marketing initiatives drove sales.
Net income for the company, whose labels include Robert Mondavi and Ravenswood, rose to $110 million, or 58 cents per share, from $105 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $767 million.
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |