BRIEF-Delta Lloyd shares jump after Aviva exits as shareholder
AMSTERDAM Jan 9 (Reuters) - Delta Lloyd NV : * Shares up 5.8 percent after Aviva sells remaining shares at 12.65 euros per share
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Man charged with murder in Texas shooting deaths of six |
- Wall Street edges lower on Portugal bank worry
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal