Fannie Mae will not issue notes this week-IFR
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source will sell not issue benchmark notes this week, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service, on Wednesday.
Feb. 13 is the next date Fannie Mae is scheduled to announce a possible benchmark note sale.
Fannie Mae issued $5 billion of new five-year notes on Jan. 3.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel