France, UAE still talking on Rafale jets- French source
PARIS Jan 9 (Reuters) - France and the United Arab Emirates are still discussing a possible sale of French Rafale fighter jets, a French diplomatic source said on Wednesday.
The source said, however, that no Rafale contract would be signed during President Francois Hollande's visit next week to the Gulf Arab country.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel