France, UAE still talking on Rafale jets- French source
PARIS Jan 9 (Reuters) - France and the United Arab Emirates are still discussing a possible sale of French Rafale fighter jets, a French diplomatic source said on Wednesday.
The source said, however, that no Rafale contract would be signed during President Francois Hollande's visit next week to the Gulf Arab country.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane