France, UAE still talking on Rafale jets- French source
PARIS Jan 9 (Reuters) - France and the United Arab Emirates are still discussing a possible sale of French Rafale fighter jets, a French diplomatic source said on Wednesday.
The source said, however, that no Rafale contract would be signed during President Francois Hollande's visit next week to the Gulf Arab country.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport