France, UAE still talking on Rafale jets- French source
PARIS Jan 9 (Reuters) - France and the United Arab Emirates are still discussing a possible sale of French Rafale fighter jets, a French diplomatic source said on Wednesday.
The source said, however, that no Rafale contract would be signed during President Francois Hollande's visit next week to the Gulf Arab country.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |