BRIEF-Galliford sees half yr profit above expectations
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - Galliford Try PLC : * Half year profit anticipated to be above board expectations * Net debt of 60 million pounds, improvement on last year (2011: 69.8 million pounds). * On track to meet its expectations for the financial year and is well
positioned to deliver growth
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut