Turkey's Garanti Bank says sees 18 pct loan growth in 2013
ISTANBUL Jan 9 (Reuters) - Turkey's Garanti Bank , part-owned by Spain's BBVA, said on Wednesday that it sees over 10 percent asset growth and around 18 percent loan growth this year.
In a presentation to investors, the lender said it sees a further acceleration in lira loans due to the recovery in domestic demand. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report