Turkey's Garanti Bank says sees 18 pct loan growth in 2013
ISTANBUL Jan 9 (Reuters) - Turkey's Garanti Bank , part-owned by Spain's BBVA, said on Wednesday that it sees over 10 percent asset growth and around 18 percent loan growth this year.
In a presentation to investors, the lender said it sees a further acceleration in lira loans due to the recovery in domestic demand. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media