Turkey's Garanti Bank says sees 18 pct loan growth in 2013
ISTANBUL Jan 9 (Reuters) - Turkey's Garanti Bank , part-owned by Spain's BBVA, said on Wednesday that it sees over 10 percent asset growth and around 18 percent loan growth this year.
In a presentation to investors, the lender said it sees a further acceleration in lira loans due to the recovery in domestic demand. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients