Hang Seng Bank's stake in Industrial Bank diluted to 10.9 pct-HSBC
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hang Seng Bank's stake in Shanghai-listed Industrial Bank Co. has fallen to 10.9 percent from 12.8 percent as a result of the completion of a private share placement by the latter, Hang Seng Bank owner HSBC said on Wednesday. The share placement to undisclosed third parties was announced last year and completed on Monday.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |