Hang Seng Bank's stake in Industrial Bank diluted to 10.9 pct-HSBC
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hang Seng Bank's stake in Shanghai-listed Industrial Bank Co. has fallen to 10.9 percent from 12.8 percent as a result of the completion of a private share placement by the latter, Hang Seng Bank owner HSBC said on Wednesday. The share placement to undisclosed third parties was announced last year and completed on Monday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'